Take a break from your everyday routine.
Join other tea enthusiasts and discover the romance of tea.
Monthly "Sip & Learn" Get-Tea-Gethers.
10 AM until 12 noon
Each month, a different tea related topic.
Casual, group "Everything Tea" workshop environment.
Not a tea shop .... more of a "Tea" club!
Learn something new or just brush up your skills.
Try tasty treats.
Lots of time for socializing, too!
A tea – riffic way to celebrate the elegance of tea.
A sampling of upcoming topics:
(A different one each month)
- Knead your way to the perfect scone (and the correct way to pronounce it!)
- Time honored traditions.
- Stir up a batch of fresh lemon curd.
- Choosing the perfect cups for tea.
- Brewing tisanes from the garden.
- Sip a flight of black tea.
- Tempting tea sandwiches & cream puff swans.
Nothing is lovelier, more elegant or gracious than tea!
So polish up the family silver.
Dust off the china cups.
You are in for a gracious get-together with other tea lovers.
Make your next cuppa at a fancy tea shop even more enjoyable.
Keep Calm and Sip Tea!
$26.50 per person
Includes all materials.
By advance reservation, only.
We can brew an “Everything Tea” Workshop & Get Together just for you!
Email us: CheesecakeFarms@aol.com
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®